The idea of a Practice Tower was for something that could be used in the
backyard, clubs or ranges. The Tower is in two formats, the Original Practice
Tower with ladder and the Practice Tower 2 with stairs. Both towers have railing
details for either Archery or Firearm, just depends on what your preference.
Also check local state restrictions or applicable laws regarding elevated
- Practice (Ladder)- 6ft square platform - Railing for either Archery or
- Practice 2 (Stair)- 6ft square platform - Railing for either Archery or
- Sizes are the outside dimensions.
What is standard with each drawing:
- Material Cut List
- 12ft & 16ft Tower Base
- Tower Details
- Ladder Details on Practice Tower
- Stair Details on Practice 2 Tower
- Railing Details
- Assembly Guide
- File Format - PDF(Adobe Reader)
- File Size - Range from 350 kbs to 800 kbs depending on model
- Number of Pages - Range from 9 pages to 20 pages depending on model
- Paper Size - 8 1/2 x 11 standard paper
- File Delivery - Instant Download after confirmation of payment and an email
with download instructions.
Weight Restrictions - We cannot grant any specific weight
restrictions per model due to variances in lumber quality and indemnify any
standardized claims in regards to weight restrictions.
Skill Level - [ Beginner Intermediate Advanced]
Beginner skills: Basic
knowledge of carpentry skills, blueprint reading, and tool usage.
I have tried the archery practice tower on our archery range and the response
has been great. The guys love it, they can practice all they want from a safe
elevated source and not worry about anything. I plan on building another one in
the spring to accommodate another range. Great job on the tower.
Additional testimonials and reviews can be found here.
Mail Orders - For those customers that do not like to make
purchases online. Contact us with the model information that you would like to
purchase. We will email you an invoice for you to print and mail back to us
with the required information.