The tower is designed for the person that would like to use his or her portable
ground blind at an elevated height or for the do-it-yourselfer that would like
raise his existing blind. With the many platform sizes available, we're sure we
can accomodate your particular needs.
Model and Sizes:
Also check local state restrictions or applicable laws regarding elevated
- 4 foot Platform - 4 foot square platform
- 4x6 foot Platform - 4ft x 6ft rectangle platform
- 5 foot platform - 5 foot square platform
- 5x7 foot Platform - 5ft x 7ft rectangle platform
- 6 foot platform - 6 foot square platform
- 7 foot platform - 7 foot square platform
- 8 foot platform - 8 foot square platform
- Sizes are the outside dimensions.
What is standard with each drawing:
- Material Cut List
- 12ft, 16ft and 20ft Tower Base
- Tower Details
- Assembly Guide
- File Format - PDF(Adobe Reader)
- File Size - Range from 350 kbs to 800 kbs depending on model
- Number of Pages - Range from 9 pages to 20 pages depending on model
- Paper Size - 8 1/2 x 11 standard paper
- File Delivery - Instant Download after confirmation of payment and an email
with download instructions.
Weight Restrictions - We cannot grant any specific weight
restrictions per model due to variances in lumber quality and indemnify any
standardized claims in regards to weight restrictions.
Skill Level - [ Beginner Intermediate Advanced]
Beginner skills: Basic
knowledge of carpentry skills, blueprint reading, and tool usage.
We have used this platform in a myriad of scenarios including our own portable
blind secured to the top of the structure, 2 person set-up for filming wildlife,
and observation structure for early season scouting. This platform also serves
well for a practice platform for honing your elevated shooting skills. We
recommend a safety harness when using this and all our platform designs.
Additional testimonials and reviews can be found here.