About This Product:
We recently updated the Outpost and renamed the tower as Outpost 2. Some of the
updates were to the roof and added more posts to the corners. Another option was
added so that one could fully enclose the blind when not in use. Overall we
improved the blind to accommodate crossbows while still keeping the openness that
the original Outpost Tower had to offer.
Model and Usage:
Also check local state restrictions or applicable laws regarding elevated
- 4x6 foot Outpost: size - 4ft x 6ft x 6ft-6in - archery, firearm or
- 5x7 foot Outpost: size - 5ft x 7ft x 6ft-6in - archery, firearm or
- Sizes are the outside dimensions.
What is standard with each drawing package:
- Material Cut List
- Blind Details
- 12ft, 16ft, and 20ft Tower Base ( on tower packages)
- 12ft and 16ft Tower Base ( on stair packages)
- Tower Details
- Assembly Guide
- File Format - PDF(Adobe Reader)
- File Size - Range from 350 kbs to 800 kbs depending on model
- Number of Pages - Range from 9 pages to 20 pages depending on model
- Paper Size - 8 1/2 x 11 standard paper
- File Delivery - Instant Download after confirmation of payment and an email
with download instructions.
Weight Restrictions - We cannot grant any specific weight
restrictions per model due to variances in lumber quality and indemnify any
standardized claims in regards to weight restrictions.
Skill Level - [ Beginner Intermediate Advanced]
Very intermediate skill levels
needed. A simple project with only basic knowledge of carpentry and tools
involved. A great family project!