About This Product:
We offer three different styles for the base structure of 4 feet, 5 feet, and 6
feet. Typically this design is meant for a single hunter but the larger model is
roomy enough for an adult and a young hunter. Because this design is open-sided,
your are offered a full 360 degree unobstructed view of your entire hunting
Model and Usage:
Also check local state restrictions or applicable laws regarding elevated
- 4 foot Outpost: size - 4ft x 4ft x 6ft-6in - 1 adult archery or
- 5 foot Outpost: size - 5ft x 5ft x 6ft-6in - 1 adult archery or
- 6 foot Outpost: size - 6ft x 6ft x 6ft-6in - 1 adult/1 child archery or
- Sizes are the outside dimensions.
What is standard with each drawing package:
- Material Cut List
- Blind Details
- 12ft, 16ft, and 20ft Tower Base ( on tower packages)
- 12ft and 16ft Tower Base ( on stair packages)
- Tower Details
- Assembly Guide
- File Format - PDF(Adobe Reader)
- File Size - Range from 350 kbs to 800 kbs depending on model
- Number of Pages - Range from 9 pages to 20 pages depending on model
- Paper Size - 8 1/2 x 11 standard paper
- File Delivery - Instant Download after confirmation of payment and an email
with download instructions.
Weight Restrictions - We cannot grant any specific weight
restrictions per model due to variances in lumber quality and indemnify any
standardized claims in regards to weight restrictions.
Skill Level - [ Beginner Intermediate Advanced]
Very intermediate skill levels
needed. A simple project with only basic knowledge of carpentry and tools
involved. A great family project!
This is the blind you want if you are looking to feel connected with the
outdoors yet receive the advantage of a great view. One of our favorites for
the earlier fall months. Because this design calls for very little movement on
the hunters part, you are continually honing your skills of minimla movement to
Additional testimonials and reviews can be found here.