- 4 foot box tower blind: size - 4ft x 4ft x 6ft-6in - single hunter
- 4x6 foot box tower blind: size - 4ft x 6ft x 6ft-6in - single archer
- Sizes are the outside dimensions.
- Bear Hunting
- Deer Hunting
- Turkey Hunting (as a ground blind)
- Predator Hunting
- Vertical and Horizontal Window Combination
- Slanted Roof Design
- 6'-6" Wall Height
- Construction and Finishing Notes
- Material list along with the standard cut list
What is standard with each drawing package:
- Material Cut List
- Blind Details
- 12ft, 16ft, and 20ft Tower Base (on tower packages)
- 12ft and 16ft Tower Base (on stair packages)
- Tower Details
- Assembly Guide
Also check local state restrictions or applicable laws regarding elevated
- File Format - PDF(Adobe Reader) File is also in a zip file for
- File Size - Range from 350 kbs to 800 kbs depending on model
- Number of Pages - Range from 9 pages to 20 pages depending on
- Paper Size - 8 1/2 x 11 standard paper
- File Delivery - Instant Download after confirmation of payment and an
email with download instructions.
Weight Restrictions - We cannot grant any specific weight
restrictions per model due to variances in lumber quality and indemnify any
standardized claims in regards to weight restrictions.
Skill Level - [ Beginner Intermediate Advanced]
Very intermediate skill levels
needed. A simple project with only basic knowledge of carpentry and tools
involved. A great family project!
Our own review has proven time and again that this particular model stands
up to the elements year after year. Very quiet with enough natural light to
assure clear imagery through peep-sights even in lower light conditions.
Consistently allows us more time in the field during the late-season hunt
when cold weather deters most hunters from spending time on their
Additional testimonials and reviews can be found here.